At CertiKit, we pride ourselves on continual development, which includes gathering valuable feedback from our customers to see what we’re doing well at, what we can improve on and what products our customers are looking for.
We’re pleased that many of our customers are impressed with CertiKit, with 92% of customers surveyed rating our toolkits 8 out of 10, or higher!
Below is a quick summary of the positive highlights of the survey. We wanted to show off how pleased we are to receive such great feedback from our valued customers.
– 92% of customers surveyed scored our toolkits an 8 out of 10, or higher.
– 82% of customers surveyed agreed the toolkit saved them more than 21 days of time.
– 98% of customers surveyed said the toolkits were easy to use.
– High-quality documentation, regular updates and downloadable documents that are editable offline are the three main reasons our customers chose a CertiKit toolkit.
– 66% of customers surveyed used the toolkits to become certified to an ISO Standard, PCI DSS or Cyber Essentials.
CertiKit toolkits have been developed to be used by organizations of all sizes, and our feedback survey results shows just this:
Ken Holmes, CertiKit’s managing director says, “I’m delighted that our customers have given us a resounding vote of confidence again this year, and that the enhancements we have made to our toolkits have been well received. We’ve also had some great feedback about additional areas we can focus on in the coming months to provide further improvements that our customers want. It’s fantastic to see so many organizations using our toolkits to achieve certification and compliance quickly and easily, with a huge number of days effort saved over more traditional methods of implementation.”
We’re still welcoming on-going feedback from our customers. If you have recently purchased a CertiKit product, you will have received a link to leave a review on reviews.co.uk or fill out our new customer feedback survey. We’d love to see what you think.