The terms and conditions for the 22/23 customer survey and draw in which customers can win £200 of Amazon Vouchers.
1. These terms and conditions are known as the ‘Rules’.
2. The Rules apply to the CertiKit customer survey 2022/23 and by entering the survey, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
3. CertiKit reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the draw and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of CertiKit’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the draw, will be posted on the CertiKit website (www.certikit.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the draw, or any other matter relating to the draw, the decision of CertiKit shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by CertiKit.
5. By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your survey response is true, accurate and complete in every respect. CertiKit reserves the right to verify any information contained in your response and/or your eligibility to enter the draw.
6. No person may enter the draw if the draw breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in the country in which they are resident.
7. All entrants into the draw must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
8. CertiKit reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to CertiKit disqualifying that person, without CertiKit giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
9. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the draw (including CertiKit); or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the draw. CertiKit reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the draw as a result of this Rule.
10. CertiKit will keep the name and email address provided by the draw entrant for no more than two years after the survey closing date. We may contact you for further feedback, case studies or reviews.
11. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the draw, CertiKit will, unless otherwise stated in the Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
12. Entries must be made by the Closing Date of 30th June 2023 and in the manner set out in the Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
13. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the draw or access the website.
14. Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, only one Entry per person and per organization is permitted. In the event that CertiKit discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected in accordance with Rule 10 above.
15. Prize-winners will be selected and notified by email. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by CertiKit in its sole discretion).
16. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason CertiKit reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
17. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, CertiKit reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
18. CertiKit accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the draw, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
19. CertiKit accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
20. You agree that CertiKit (and any third party authorised by CertiKit) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the draw) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on our website(s) or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to CertiKit the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give CertiKit (and any third party authorised by CertiKit) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the draw.
21. CertiKit will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the draw and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
22. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their country of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-draw publicity.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
23. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
24. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Copies of these Rules
25. A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Customer Survey Draw, CertiKit, 6 High Street, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1GF